GIS Python Developer
Seeking a GIS Python Developer to work in our Memphis, TN/Fairfax, VA office.
Currently seeking a GIS Python Developer who will design, develop and implement GIS applications utilizing ESRI tools. This position can be Full Time/Part Time.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
This position will perform and have the following duties, roles, and / or responsibilities:
- Create, analyze, and maintain maps, data, and reports
- Develop, plan, and implement complex GIS applications software for the system users and operators.
- Design and develop complex GIS database models and templates
- Write, edit, install, and verify programs for debugged and edits programs for accessing, maintaining, linking and populating databases
- Administer GIS servers and workstations by installing and troubleshooting system software and programs and administer system access and security
- Conduct database programming of relational databases, transportation modeling for project-based GIS tools used
- Write and/or present documentation supporting the web-based GIS efforts relating to this position.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Geography or related field.
- 3 years of experience working with a GIS system or other enterprise Data Management system; analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have 2 years of experience Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience coordinating GIS within a wide variety of organizations, groups, and individuals.
- 2 years of experience utilizing ArcGIS to QA/QC usable files from client Test program solutions.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
Contact: Trae Hughes Technical Recruiter O: 901-333-2250 6000 Poplar Avenue Suite 216 Memphis, TN 38119